There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

More Decoupage

See blogs and businesses for USA 


http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=43725454

Decoupage is an interesting medium to work in. It evolves in layer upon layer of matter, be it paper or fabric, metal,feathers, leather or what have you. Then there are the many coats of lacquer and distressing techniques if you use them...it is a thoughtful process that can evoke a lot of emotions and many ideas. I am testing the waters with this and find myself being led in various directions I haven't taken recently. The images I've been working with and the ways in which I've presented them are suggestive and those who have seen them have various interpretations of their own to apply to what is going on in the small illustrations. Very interesting! Here are some other of my decoupage earrings for you to look at.

No comments: